Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share this in case it helps others. I put new LEDs in and really noticed the headlights were not shining down the road. I adjusted 1.25 turns (Clockwise) and it made a big difference. Much like my other cars for distance. So far no one has been flashing me. I think the factory setting for headlights is too low. There is Youtube video I found for adjusting headlights on a GLA250 - helped me adjust the QX30 the same way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thought I'd share this in case it helps others. I put new LEDs in and really noticed the headlights were not shining down the road. I adjusted 1.25 turns (Clockwise) and it made a big difference. Much like my other cars for distance. So far no one has been flashing me. I think the factory setting for headlights is too low. There is Youtube video I found for adjusting headlights on a GLA250 - helped me adjust the QX30 the same way.
can you post which LEDs you installed and which youtube video? thinking about doing the same soon. thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I put in the Auxito LEDs. I found out the hard way that the bulb type listed in the owners manual was wrong and you need 9012's and not H9s. So make sure you get 9012s. Since I am new to the forum as a registered guest apparently I can't post links and pictures. Don't know why. Anyway I got the LED's on Amazon. Maybe $30-$40. Install is a pain as you can hardly fit your hand in there to get the old bulbs out. putting the new LEDs in was easier as they are longer due to the cooling fan. Suggest lining up the old bulb with the new bulb to orientate before you install the new LEDs. Once I was done i noticed how I needed to really adjust the headlights upwards. I would post the link but not able to do so. Just search google for GLA250 headlight adjustment. Should be one of the first videos. Good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine came with LED headlight, and I agree that the factory setting was really low. I believe I raised it more than you did, and so far no one has been flashing high beams at me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts