Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I found this picture of a 2017 QX30 Premium FWD with the LED Ambient Light package and low and behold they're light strips around the cupholders. This model did not include a push button start. This may have been something that was deleted in MY18. Does anyone else have light strips around the cupholders? View attachment 2541
My 2017 has the cup holder LEDs. Did you buy used? I wonder if the prior owner or dealer replaced that panel...maybe the black plastic was scratched and the Non-LED panel was an easy/cheap fix.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My 2017 has the cup holder LEDs. Did you buy used? I wonder if the prior owner or dealer replaced that panel...maybe the black plastic was scratched and the Non-LED panel was an easy/cheap fix.
The cup holders with LED seemed to be a limited production on MY2017. According to my research all 18-19 models used the cup holder without LED, but still included the prewiring because the module is the same for all model years. I believe this was a parts issue, and it may have been more cost prohibitive to just have stock one console. I guess we’ll never know for sure.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts