Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two annoying little things w my QX30S.
1. The battery cover in the engine compartment is broken and just sitting there on top.
2. My windshield washer doesn’t work. I thought they had sold me a car w no washer fluid, so went and got some, tried to fill it up but immediately it was full and looked odd. Went back in, pushed the washer button and the wipers work but no fluid. Strange.

Have an appointment for them to look at the battery cover and will now be having them look at the washer fluid line. I’ve been holding out on my survey and have a hard time saying that I had a “10” experience when my car has a broken battery cover and the wiper fluid line is clogged. Small things, but really?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Two annoying little things w my QX30S.
1. The battery cover in the engine compartment is broken and just sitting there on top.
2. My windshield washer doesn’t work. I thought they had sold me a car w no washer fluid, so went and got some, tried to fill it up but immediately it was full and looked odd. Went back in, pushed the washer button and the wipers work but no fluid. Strange.

Have an appointment for them to look at the battery cover and will now be having them look at the washer fluid line. I’ve been holding out on my survey and have a hard time saying that I had a “10” experience when my car has a broken battery cover and the wiper fluid line is clogged. Small things, but really?
I can completely understand, overall you bought a vehicle and honestly it should be a 10 at the end of it. Battery cover should be a really easy fix for the dealer, and washer fluid lines get clogged, even if it's new sometimes.

Honestly(and I haven't looked at the bay that well for layouts) but they could have done something to the battery area and pinched or clamped the line.

Either way, I'd give them the chance to right it before I drop the survey. Make sure they take great care of you the entire time.

I brought mine in because the passenger window was acting up, they fixed it, gave me a loaner for a few days, gave me an Infiniti Tumbler and Polo. Took my survey this morning, and they scored good with me.

And always remember, yes it's little things, but it's your little things and it matters no matter what.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, user error on my part. I didn’t realize the washer button was a “two stage” button. Push it and the wipers flash, push it in harder and the washer works. They are ordering a new battery box. All good so far...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, user error on my part. I didn’t realize the washer button was a “two stage” button. Push it and the wipers flash, push it in harder and the washer works. They are ordering a new battery box. All good so far...
You know I never even thought of that, it's definitely an interesting set up. For me this being my first, not higher end, but non-sports car, the intelligent wipers are like a game changer for me. I think I need it on any vehicle I get from now on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts