Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2017 QX30 Premium has been terriffic for the year that I have owned it. But this morning a bunch of warnings lit up on the dash - "ABS unavailable", "Parking Brake", and the ever-annoying engine warning light. I have red a few comments about the secondary battery causing this kind of issue - could that be the case here? Thanks for any advice or texture...I am going to contact the local Infiniti dealer but is there anything I can do to better understand what's going on?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2017 QX30 Premium has been terriffic for the year that I have owned it. But this morning a bunch of warnings lit up on the dash - "ABS unavailable", "Parking Brake", and the ever-annoying engine warning light. I have red a few comments about the secondary battery causing this kind of issue - could that be the case here? Thanks for any advice or texture...I am going to contact the local Infiniti dealer but is there anything I can do to better understand what's going on?
I just had this same issue and when I read the codes I got a faulty left front abs wheel speed sensor as well as a trasmission code U1409 which lead to the wheel speed sensor, I ended up having alot of trouble as my car kept telling me that reverse was unavailable and not to shift gears. I ended up buying a new abs sensor from mercedes for only 20 dollars and fixed the problem so best thing I would say is read the codes and try to figure out what it is, if its the same problem I had itll only cost you 20 bucks and some elbow grease.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've got the exact same car, and my battery gave out like two weeks ago. The dealership told me there were a ton of codes, and at the time, they weren't exactly sure what the source of the issue was. Once they replaced the two batteries, everything was peachy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am currently having several issues with my QX30 2018; last week in service for 1 week. Vehicle was dying on me as I drove it and red warning lights all came up on the dash. As I attempted to turn back on the dash read for me to insert the original key ... No luck car still wouldn't start! Happened twice then I took it in to svc. They replaced the battery to the starter switch they said. Well one week later same issues and same red light warnings on the dash and this time the RPM odometer and clock on the dash went crazy! So far no call from svc...two days now at service. Very disappointed..

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am currently having several issues with my QX30 2018; last week in service for 1 week. Vehicle was dying on me as I drove it and red warning lights all came up on the dash. As I attempted to turn back on the dash read for me to insert the original key ... No luck car still wouldn't start! Happened twice then I took it in to svc. They replaced the battery to the starter switch they said. Well one week later same issues and same red light warnings on the dash and this time the RPM odometer and clock on the dash went crazy! So far no call from svc...two days now at service. Very disappointed..
Did they replace the auxiliary battery?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just had this same issue and when I read the codes I got a faulty left front abs wheel speed sensor as well as a trasmission code U1409 which lead to the wheel speed sensor, I ended up having alot of trouble as my car kept telling me that reverse was unavailable and not to shift gears. I ended up buying a new abs sensor from mercedes for only 20 dollars and fixed the problem so best thing I would say is read the codes and try to figure out what it is, if its the same problem I had itll only cost you 20 bucks and some elbow grease.
Hi. I am currently getting the same messages you once got. Could you tell me how do I check the codes?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts