Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Birds word is that infinityi will be looking to manufacture no less than 3 models at their joint mexican facility when the time comes to be.

The first of the three models - the Infiniti Q30 Hatchback - will be manufactured when the plant starts operating in 2017, while two other small Infinitis, including a compact sport utility vehicle, will begin to roll of the assembly line in 2020, Nissan's chief planning officer & executive vice president, Andy Palmer, told the newspaper
Two are easy to place, Q30 and QX30, but the third? Well your guess is as good as mine...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am guessing that they would try to make all the models being built there on the same platform. Would seem to be the most efficient way to go about it. What else is being built on the same platform?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am guessing that they would try to make all the models being built there on the same platform. Would seem to be the most efficient way to go about it. What else is being built on the same platform?
Thats what I asked you ;)

Infiniti is not in the habit of divulging future product information for the fun of it. Maybe a coupe version of the Q30, Q40?

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's good they stick to doing that with their information. Keeps us wondering what's going to happen next and before you know it something like the Q50 with a GTR engine shows up... i hope things like that happen more often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts