Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know its sounds crazy, but it might be doable:

1. 2018 QX30 has 19 x 8" rims with lug bolts and a 5 x 112mm pattern
2. 2019 QX50 has 20" x 7.5" rims with lug nuts (the rim model I like of course) and a 5 x 114.3mm pattern

I have been searching all the web and haven't find anything like it, so maybe it'll be a first time job.
Instead of changing my whole lug bolts system I found this 5x112 to 5x114.3 spacers:

Looking at them I thing they might just work, but any input from you guys as QX30 experts will be helpful. What do you think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Both are high offset applications. The spacers would infact provide the correct bolt pattern, however the wheels would stick out too far creating clearance and ride quality concerns.

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
@Wideflight is correct.

Adapters are also risky, and can be a source of vibration or even failure.

Even when they work you'll put additional stress on the axles and probably chew through wheel bearings.

Reactions: Rapidfirerob4

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Wideflight is correct.

Adapters are also risky, and can be a source of vibration or even failure.

Even when they work you'll put additional stress on the axles and probably chew through wheel bearings.
I haven't thought of that before!! Thanks a lot! I'll look for another option in my current bolt pattern then. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
For summer I plan to find 20’s or 19’s for my 2018 AWD premium
Summer tires and Rims then of course winter tires

The factory 19" sport wheels specs are 235/45/19 and the offset is 43.5, if that helps at all.

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/infiniti/qx30/2017/

And others have used the Mercedes AMG 45 rims and they worked - 20x9 all four with a 32 offset wrapped and a poster used 245-40-20 Toyo Extensa HP Tires.
Dealer has confirmed it is 5x112.

I will let you know what I add this spring. I hoped others here may post their rims/tires and recommendations

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For summer I plan to find 20’s or 19’s for my 2018 AWD premium
Summer tires and Rims then of course winter tires

The factory 19" sport wheels specs are 235/45/19 and the offset is 43.5, if that helps at all.

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/infiniti/qx30/2017/

And others have used the Mercedes AMG 45 rims and they worked - 20x9 all four with a 32 offset wrapped and a poster used 245-40-20 Toyo Extensa HP Tires.
Dealer has confirmed it is 5x112.

I will let you know what I add this spring. I hoped others here may post their rims/tires and recommendations
Definitely nice to see it! Can't wait for the pics! Thanks for your input!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts