Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Infiniti is now rolling out a 2018.5 QX30 with the updated naming scheme (luxe, essential, sport) and the City Black package availability and what looks like a price increase on the sport model, but it appears the LED lighting package is now standard on at least the sport package. Any more differences of note?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I noticed Infiniti is now rolling out a 2018.5 QX30 with the updated naming scheme (luxe, essential, sport) and the City Black package availability and what looks like a price increase on the sport model, but it appears the LED lighting package is now standard on at least the sport package. Any more differences of note?
I saw an article that the emergency braking system is standard too. I have this option in my 2017, but I haven't used it yet, so I am not sure whether it is a good feature or not.

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
Nice observations. I'm surprised that the Infiniti website even says "2018.5." Is that an Infiniti thing?
No, it's an industry thing. I've seen Mazda and Volvo do it, as well.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
@Parthur looks like City Black is an interior package only available on sport models. Was the wireless charger accessory always available? I don't remember that. Still no remote start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts