Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Infiniti is now rolling out a 2018.5 QX30 with the updated naming scheme (luxe, essential, sport) and the City Black package availability and what looks like a price increase on the sport model, but it appears the LED lighting package is now standard on at least the sport package. Any more differences of note?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I noticed Infiniti is now rolling out a 2018.5 QX30 with the updated naming scheme (luxe, essential, sport) and the City Black package availability and what looks like a price increase on the sport model, but it appears the LED lighting package is now standard on at least the sport package. Any more differences of note?
I saw an article that the emergency braking system is standard too. I have this option in my 2017, but I haven't used it yet, so I am not sure whether it is a good feature or not.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
@Parthur looks like City Black is an interior package only available on sport models. Was the wireless charger accessory always available? I don't remember that. Still no remote start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts