Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found an answer to this message? I am so tired of the dealership telling me my car in not an Infiniti, but a Mercedes and it is a Mercedes error. I bought it at Infiniti, so it is their car. Mercedes has no way to fix it, I asked. The dealership does not offer a loaner, I can't be with out a car for days on end. I am thinking of replacing the battery because it has never been replaced and I bought in 2019, but afraid this will lead to 1000 other codes. I will never be able to get rid of it, with this error. I had a High Beam Inoperative error and this mysteriously went away when I went to get my oil changed. I think they just turned it off some how, because the High Beams do not come on automatically.
The dealership has replaced the headlights and has done one other thing which caused the High Beam error to start. They harass you to give them 5 stars and they can't fix the car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello, I've had that message appear once in a while ONLY when it is raining/snowing....sometimes along with cruise control inoperative or something like that due to dirty sensors; but mine goes away when turn off/on again. I would get the battery check... I had a bunch on lights and messages when mine had lower power and everything was malfunctioning.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
151 Posts
All i can really suggest is too check your batteries and make sure they're still at good health. Check all of you wires that run to the high beams and make sure there's nothing wrong there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was told it was the due to a failure in the wrap around functionality of the headlights and my normal headlight functions were not impaired. Check your settings for the light switch and the owners manual for AFS settings which can be turned off. My Dealership want 7k to fix the AFS since it was outside the warranty by a few months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts