LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question Auto Unlock on Park

Greetings,

I know there was a discussion here in regards to this. I just got a 2017 QX30. The doors didn’t do anything (lock/unlock) when I got it and started driving.

I put the car in acc and held the lock button down 6 seconds. Now when I drive away, the doors automatically lock. I do want and like this, so it is a great success!

However, when I press the unlock button and hold it down 6 seconds after closing the door and putting the car in acc again, the other feature (door lock upon driving) disengages instead of the “unlock on park” feature engaging. Seems like I only have the lock door when drive feature not the unlock door when Park is pressed. Anyone?

Also, is there a way to make the doors unlock when I pull the handle to get out instead of pressing the unlock button first? This would be okay for me too.

Thanks
Szymon.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage

I have a 2017, and as far as I know, there is no way to get the doors to automatically unlock when you put the car in park or turn the car off. This is also something I looked into when I first got the car, but I've never been able to find anything anything. The 2017.5 and newer models may be different.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page