Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

Infiniti QX30 pricing

12K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  e82nb54 
#1 ·
Am I right to expect pricing to be around $30,000? If the QX30 is going to compete with the Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Audi Q3, Infiniti is going to need to undercut them.

Infiniti QX30 vs. Mercedes GLA vs. Audi Q3 -- many will only look at the Infiniti if it's priced lowest!

#3 ·
I'm thinking the price will be somewhere in between the two. Infiniti wants to play in the big leagues. They have a little wiggle room to undercut the other brands, but if they price too low, then they are implicitly saying that they don't think their product is as good as their competitors.

#7 ·
I guess that's true, but do you think that success for Cadillac necessarily means selling as many cars as possible. If they had a price cut would they sell so many cars more that they would make more profit, or are the margins so good at the price they've set that they are okay with selling a bit less?

#9 ·
Leased a QX30 Prem AWD for 39/10. MSRP $41K, got it down to $32K (purchase price), then lease it for $300 a month, no money down and includes taxes and fees. Plus inspections and 1st yr service.

I got the $2000 discount from Infiniti Corp, so that helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.