1Likes
  • 1 Post By Infiniti_Guy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Infiniti QX30 Debuts at the LA Auto Show

Infiniti has released some official photos anticipating the in person reveal of the QX30 production model.

The QX30 is that surprising since it is very similar to the QX30 concept that was unveiled in Geneva, and it also is only a shade different from the Infiniti Q30.

Quote:
The design looks instantly recognizable as an Infiniti, looking almost exactly like the Q30... only more rugged. Apart from the increased ride height, suitably ruggedized lower bodywork, and telltale (but slimline) roof rails, it adopts the same curvaceous, organic lines as the hatchback, and signature double-arch grille and kinked C-pillar as you'd expect from any modern Infiniti.
The Q30 will use a 2.0-liter turbo four that produces 208 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. Technical details will be disclosed closer to the on sale date for the QX30 which will be midway through next year.

The QX30 will be competing against vehicles like the Mercedes GLA, Audi Q3, BMW X1 and Lexus NX.

2017 Infiniti QX30 beefed up and ready for LA debut
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Impressed with the QX30. GLA has been getting a bit of harsh feedback due to build quality, it might be what pushes some to go the QX30 route, that's if the QX30 doesn't suffer from the same problem
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti_Guy View Post
Impressed with the QX30. GLA has been getting a bit of harsh feedback due to build quality, it might be what pushes some to go the QX30 route, that's if the QX30 doesn't suffer from the same problem
I would think that the QX30 would suffer from many of the same issues. They are built on the same platform in the same factory. Not sure what would affect one but not the other.

What has the GLA been suffering from exactly?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz30 View Post
I would think that the QX30 would suffer from many of the same issues. They are built on the same platform in the same factory. Not sure what would affect one but not the other.

What has the GLA been suffering from exactly?
I remember transmission being on of them, not sure if it has been addressed yet but it does bring up concern.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2016, 09:15 AM

This car seems to be quite the competition against the other top models that's coming out..
That makes it harder to decision which would be the best one to go for as my future purchase.

Any suggestions?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016, 03:20 PM

Tough to say which will be best for you since we all have different things we like and want in a vehicle. So to start we would have to know that about you. From their you can expect suggestions.

But you're going to find a lot of people here for the QX30, as with any forum you go about a specific car, always that bias.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2016, 02:32 PM

QX30 seems like such a great car to have.

I'm waiting for them to release more info. apparently there's going to be two trim levels?

Quote:

Entry-level models will start at £29,490, with the top-spec Premium Tech version priced at £33,370.

I wonder what the difference will mainly be.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QX30 View Post
QX30 seems like such a great car to have.

I'm waiting for them to release more info. apparently there's going to be two trim levels?

Quote:

Entry-level models will start at £29,490, with the top-spec Premium Tech version priced at £33,370.

I wonder what the difference will mainly be.
Premium (how it's offer in the U.S.) has always been at the top of my list and for the little more you pay monthly it's worth it. Can't imagine the package being much different for those in the UK and other nations where Infiniti is sold.

Here's what the QX50 (U.S. Spec) premium plus includes, just Key Features

Key Features
- Infiniti Navigation System[*]
- NavTraffic[*]
- Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®[*]
- Infiniti Voice Recognition[*]
- NavWeather[*]
- Around View® Monitor with Front and Rear Sonar Systems[*]
QX30 likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page