Infiniti to Bring QX30, Q60 and Q80 Concepts to 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed - Infiniti QX30 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2015, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Infiniti to Bring QX30, Q60 and Q80 Concepts to 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed

Infiniti couldn't decide which of their concepts to bring to the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed, so they just decided to bring them all. Infiniti will bring the QX30, Q60 and Q80 concepts to the festival this year.

The QX30 Concept previews the QX30 activity crossover which is coming out shortly after the Q30 compact.

The Q60 Concept is a preview of the next 2+2 coupe that will be replacing the G-series model.

The Q80 Inspiration Concept is to show the future design language in the form of a super-luxury four-door fastback. Apparently this model may also enter production as a hybrid Audi A7 rival.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It will be exciting to see what the Q80 ends up being like come time for production and seeing how strong of a rival it is, unless they aim to just underpin the competition.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

I can guarantee you that the back window won't look like that. Mostly because it doesn't look like it gives much visibility. I do think it will be a beautiful car though. I think that it will sell better than the Kia K900 :P

Infiniti is coming out with plenty of models at the lower end of their lineup, but one at the higher end could really serve to elevate the brand. I'm excited about it.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

K900 was just wrong timing for the brand.

If kia was more patient it could have done better for them coming in at a point when as a brand they'd be better established.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page