• 2 Post By Jaxtt

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default 9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car

Quote:
Today's new cars are better equipped than ever, with convenience, connectivity, and safety features that keep drivers safe on the road. Nonetheless, smart drivers know to hit the road prepared, regardless of how long the journey.

Consider picking these nine items up and stashing them in your glove box or trunk. They'll help you keep calm and carry on, no matter the situation.
Read more about the 9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car.
Jaxtt likes this.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 12:10 AM

I'd say that the most important thing to have in the car is jump cables. You never know when your batteries are going to pass out to be honest. And so many people could really use a tow so perhaps a good strong line would be good to have in there too. Other than that, you have the usual parking coupons and sat nav set and you should be good to go!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Add to the list:

A couple of large heavy duty garbage bags. Lots of uses. Especially if kneeling outside the car to change a tire, etc.
A handful of nitrile gloves. Super useful whenever doing something that's going to get hands dirty or cut up. Or if you need your first aid kit for something bloody.
Baby Wipes (or adult wipes).
Jaxtt likes this.

I'm a salesperson at an
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.

You can PM or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

I currently drive an AWD Q50 Red Sport. Also in the garage is a 1960 Bugeye Sprite.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 09:23 AM

One of those big bottles of water would be ideal as well just in case of overheating times. It could just be enough to get you out of a bad place and take you to somewhere a bit more convenient.
Sinecure likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2017, 10:57 AM

Garage

This may sound silly but I always a hide a twenty dollar bill in my car as just in case money. Can really come in handy in one of those left my wallet at home moments. I've needed it a couple times in the last ten years or so.
Zee and pavy like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page