User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default 2017 Infiniti QX30 Review

Quote:
Today’s review of the Infiniti QX30 is brought to you by the letter C. C, as in collaboration, compact and crossover – all words that apply directly to this all-new vehicle from the Japanese automaker.

See, this new compact crossover from Nissan’s luxury arm was developed with some help from a German rival: Daimler, the folks behind Mercedes-Benz. In fact, the platform and powertrain are all Mercedes derived, and you can get a very similar car to the QX30 with the Mercedes GLA 250.

But there’s more to the QX30 than just being a re-skinned Mercedes. It features a nicely crafted cabin, more refined driving dynamics and is offered in a number of different variants that will surely appeal to luxury buyers.
Read more about the 2017 Infiniti QX30 Review at AutoGuide.com.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMHRzwgfcoU

I'm a salesperson at an
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.

You can PM or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

I currently drive an AWD Q50 Red Sport. Also in the garage is a 1960 Bugeye Sprite.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 01:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
That's much more like it, Alex knows his stuff and delves much more into what consumers want to know, I find that the "journalists" from AutoGuide read off a spec sheet and give no real insight. It's kind of rare to see them give you information that can only be had from personal experience.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page